Post your bike

New frame who dis? So since I moved and still have a house in Truro the parts are not here but I’ll be getting them ASAP like maybe this weekend.

First impression, frame is clean as can be, carbon looks good and no weird layup issues. Bearing smooth as butter, and pivot hardware looks excellent. Included spare rear axle, spare hanger, headset and seat post clamp.

Forgive me. It was a busy day at the hatchery and bike frame was more important than post work hygiene.

Custom fees: 40.97 $

13 Likes

The ol altitude is 2lbs lighter today and louder than ever.

22 Likes

This is super nice. My gf has an Evil following V1. Its so light !!

1 Like

Geez, theres some real bike pr0n in here.

2022 Rocky Mountain Element A50. New Ride

20 Likes

Sweet ride!

Here is the kids new one for this year.

16 Likes

Wow, lucky girl! Looks sweet.

Sweet ride. Where are people getting their RM’s these days? I went to the cyclesmith web page and they didn’t list a lot, whether in stock or not.

Ah the new bike smile. You never see pictures of people sort-of smiling when holding a new bike, it’s always a big toothy grin. Bikes = happiness.

2 Likes

I dunno, we had a RM Instinct on order, ordered it in Oct of 2020… got a call that it was delayed till end of July… so we had to figure something out… So she ended up on the Devinci

1 Like

Bike Monkey

3 Likes

This sat at cycle smith for a few weeks in March - I almost hesitated but on my second viewing it had pedals so someone was test riding it - I jumped on it at that point. Saw one at Bike Monkey as well - early April.

Thanks to @rmacgregor9 the Bumblefuck is almost there. Dropper cable routing, bottom bracket and crank to add in the morning, and first ride in the afternoon.

19 Likes

That is a nice clean looking ride. Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you! Completely finished and first ride in!

13 Likes

A bunch of you saw this yesterday on its maiden voyage (hey ECMTB weekly ride crew!). Here it is officially. This thing is FUN.

28 Likes

Nice whip! :wink:

1 Like

Finished getting the Bridgestone built up for the girlfriend with some help from The Bike Pedaler to source the right size BB and find/install a used shifter. Still going to track down better wheels at some point, and I’m on the hunt for a basic old riser bar with much less sweep, but it’s going to be a pretty fun little cruiser and hopefully a gateway bike to a better MTB.

16 Likes

Pineapple Bob approves.

2 Likes