Say Hi!

Hi

3 Likes

Hello Iā€™m Diego

4 Likes

Stop working and get biking :smile:

4 Likes

Relatively new here. Just got my first full suspension about a month ago. Test driving a bunch of the trails recently. HI!

7 Likes

Welcome aboard!

Good place to play with a new bike too.

1 Like

I was just riding there tonight. Conditions are really nice right now!

Since Iā€™ve just joined, I thought Iā€™d say ā€˜Hiā€™ as well.

Iā€™m not in NS yet (not even in Canada) but I hope to be emigrating there before the year is out.

Iā€™m glad Iā€™ve found this forum, I was getting seriously worried my MTBā€™s wouldnā€™t get much use out there!

4 Likes

Welcome! Hit us up when you land. From where are you coming?

2 Likes

South of England - I live just off the South Downs and am used to riding straight out my door, Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll be able to do the same when I get there.

By the time my bikes arrive & Iā€™ve bought a house I imagine itā€™ll be spring (or late winter!)

1 Like

Anytime, you are welcome to join a ride. Our Tuesday weekly rides are fun all year.

Note, fall gets us into headlamps and winter gets us into ice tires or fat bikes.

2 Likes

Excellent, Iā€™ve had a fat bike for 3yrs, and itā€™s not seen snow yet.

Good to hear about the night riding, though it looks way more remote than Iā€™m used to, so Iā€™ll have to ride with others without a doubt!

Iā€™ll be happy to show you the trails in the valley. Nova Scotia has a lot to offer in terms of riding!

3 Likes

[quote=ā€œJeffV, post:30, topic:4868, full:trueā€]winter gets us into ice tires or fat bikes.
[/quote]

@JeffV suggesting using a fatbikeā€¦ok, who hacked his account?

Try the kool-aid Jeff :wink:

4 Likes

Lol, I was trying to be diplomatic.

3 Likes

Dont think Ive been on here in some time, MTB and Road is what I ride. I am a general Meat Head, I say crass things, and speak my mind quite easily. I work at Sportwheels for the past 6 years (seems longer). I am sure I have met many of you at some time or another. Thats me, see ya out there.

2 Likes

Welcome, friend. Crass language is a staple in my circles.

2 Likes