Send it With SQUATCH: Canada Day, Vic Park

3rd annual Canada Day ride. Ride trails with me and a socially distanced group of up to 50. This is not an ECMTB Offical Ride and will be self supported. Bug spray, water, sunscreen, tools and snacks. July 1st Pipline parking Lot 930 AM

9 Likes
  • Yes, see you there!
  • No, wish I could.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

Having some issues with my truck and dont have a rack for the car. If i get it sorted out by then ill def be there

1 Like

Thanks travis! I couldnt get the poll to go up.

1 Like

No worries Hayden, I have you covered.

2 Likes

What would you guess the “skill level” would be for this ride. Never been here.

The majority of the trails are Green/Blues on trail forks. For the most part, the trails arent overly difficult.

2 Likes

Trails arent difficult, I would say the pace will be intermediate and we will reassemble after each trail so everyone can ride the trail at their own pace or if needed we can divide into 2 groups with different paces

4 Likes

Theres been some changes in my schedule this week. Sadly i wont be able to make it :sob::sob::sob:

Truck fixed should be able to make it. Is it happening rain or shine?

2 Likes

Hopping on shine!!!

2 Likes

I have to give my regrets now for tomorrow. Hope the weather holds for you guys. Hayden is a marvelous tour guide. Have fun!

1 Like

Thought it was at 10 for some reason. Just got the road. Should still make it on time or a few min late. Sorry fellas

1 Like