Senders Fest 2022 - Oct 29/30

The Inaugural Senders Fest is coming up October 29/30 2022!

It’s a celebration of fun times on bikes, a progression session, dig party and all around mtb free ride festival held at Secret Senders in Gaspereau, NS.

We will be riding black and double black trails with cliff exposure, gap jumps and drops. Cell coverage on site is patchy and we will be in a backcountry setting. Know your limits and ride only what you are confident in. That being said, limits are made to be pushed and this will be an encouraging and welcoming environment , so ask for help if you need a tow in!

Saturday 11:00AM onwards: Set up, scoping lines, digging, perhaps hammering, testing lines, bbq’s, jumping over fire pits and for those interested camping out.

Sunday 9:00AM onwards: Pancakes, espresso, more riding, more fire pit jumps, riding down cliffs, riding off of cliffs, pinata whip off’s, misc. good times. You get the picture!

Again, we will be riding tech, janky trails with gaps, rock faces and generally hard lines, but don’t feel you need to send it all. This is a no pressure ride.

Interested? All are welcome, but you MUST contact me to confirm by Thursday night OCT 28 to book your spot, get directions, etc.

In the mean time, tune up your bikes and get read to send it!

• Yes - this is on legal, approved trails - their just not publicized and invite only right now

• Not an ECTMTB Event

• Yes, I know the Granite Fondo is the same, weekend, Alas, this is the only weekend coming up I can be sure to be home. You’ll still get your fill of slabs don’t worry. MRWA will gladly still take your donation, I know they will be getting mine.

14 Likes

Damn I hate to miss this!

plz post pics of fire pit jumps and piñata whip offs!

1 Like

That can be arranged.

1 Like

Bummed i wont be able to make it due to a blown out ankle. Anyone who’s on the fence about going should definitely go. @Pepperjester has made something special.

1 Like

Ahh that sucks Josh. Hope your fixed up soon!! and thanks for the endorsement!

1 Like

We kept things pretty chill as the turn out was smaller, but those who came got their send on. Thanks for the party laps lads!

14 Likes

That looks like a lot of fun!

1 Like