SOLD Parts For Sale. 29er wheelset,

-Size 14 Five Ten Hellcat clipless shoes. These are the original ones and not the new redesign. They are in good shape with a little bit of wear and tear, but not much as these shoes are bomb proof. I rode them for a season but they were a little tight so I upgraded when 5.10 came out with size 15 the next year. Not a light shoe, but a tough shoe. I kept them as backup shoes but I no longer need them. $25 takes them home. Shimano cleats are installed.

-WTB ST i25 29er wheelset. Sram M716 front hub and Sram M746 rear hub with a Shimano freehub. Boost hubs front and rear. Front hub has the sram torque caps which are designed to work with torque cap rockshox forks to make for a stiffer front end. I am unsure if the torque caps can be changed to work with non rockshox forks. I am also including a spare brand new freehub. Wheels are true and in good shape. Ridden for a few months. No dents or dings and taped for tubeless. Sram 7 inch rotors are included. $250 obo.

-race face affect 800mm bar. 35mm clamp. $40

@Chris_Dwyer-perkins You could make good use of those knee and elbow pads.

1 Like

Couple new items added.

I’d take the saddle off your hands… my old bike could use a new one on the cheap

1 Like

I’m interested in those wireless headphones.

1 Like

Done. Send me a message and we can meet up.

Send me a message and we can chat.

1 Like

Interested in those Oakley goggles. Just need to make sure they would fit with the FF I have. What’s the best way to reach you?

Send me a message and we can sort something out. Not sure what helmet you have but they fit both the Giro Remedy I had and my Troy Lee D2. It is the basic moto goggle so it should fit most helmets. But send me a message and we can arrange something.

i might be interested in the bar and stem are they still available?

It is currently just the bar. I should have the matching stem available soon. I am just waiting for the new stem to arrive in stock so I can order it.

ok and how much for the bar?

The bar is brand new and $40. The stem would be the same when my new stem comes in.

29er wheelset added.

Shoes added

1 Like

I’ll again take the shoes if they are 14/15s

1 Like

They are 14 but fit more like a 14.5. They are all yours!

1 Like

Thanks Man. You dont mind if I dont get down to Hali till next weekend? I have my bathroom apart this weekend!

1 Like

No worries. Just let me know when you’re in town.

1 Like

@SQUATCH Bringing the bike down with you for a ride?

1 Like