Some new high tech suspension

What do you think? Too much? wait until the second generation? or where do I get it?

http://www.chainreactionhub.com/mtb/939-hot-product-ghost-amr-lector-8500ei-full-suspension-bike

honestly i think this is going too far.

and there is limited uses for this for even the enthusiast rider

There are always way too many people with way too much money who will want the bigger and better item. They will buy this. A good rider won’t likely need it though.

I am always amazed at the amount of insane bikes that show up to local triathlons. But if you have the money, go ahead and buy things like electronic shifting. One day it will show up in sub $1000 equipment because of the richer early adopters, ha ha.

Oh, and always wait until gen 2 stuff. For everything in life.

[quote=“sheldonmcq”]honestly i think this is going too far.

and there is limited uses for this for even the enthusiast rider[/quote]

I think some people were saying that in the 90’s about hydraulic disc brakes… :wink:

Setting up shocks for the average person is hit and miss at best, never mind riding different terrains and hoping to have a middle of the road setup. This will be a huge help to those of us less techy or willing to be fussing with our suspension all the time…

The price and availability will be in our hands within 3-5 years and will seem as perfectly normal as will electronic shifting.