Spider Lake - is it too late?

hopefulyl not too late… but it wouldda been nice to know this was comming so fast and have someone like imba assist us

In light of the way things are going with Halifax trails I hope that HRM understands the importance of dedicating a tract of land to sports and recreational activities like mountain biking. It’s going to suck if it gets to the point where people have to drive an hour to ride their bikes.

I’ll drive an hour to work instead, and live next to the trail.

Sounds like Spider Lake is in for some clear cutting. I don’t use it much anymore but it would be a terrible shame to lose those trails entirely. I wonder if the developer doing the cutting could see any value in having trails adjacent to his golf course that serve to attract people to the vicinity.

hopefulyl not too late… but it wouldda been nice to know this was comming so fast and have someone like imba assist us

In light of the way things are going with Halifax trails I hope that HRM understands the importance of dedicating a tract of land to sports and recreational activities like mountain biking. It’s going to suck if it gets to the point where people have to drive an hour to ride their bikes.