Staying logged into pedal trout?

Lots of times I’m pretty sure they don’t really know HOW they want it to behave. The price is right, though, so although I drive them nuts at the help center, I can’t really complain too much. At least it’s pretty stable these days.

Pretty much every day I login, pedal trout seems to have forgotten my password. I even check the ‘remember me’ box.

This happen with anyone else?

Have you checked to see if you’re allowing cookies?

I defiantly am. Part of my day job.

I’ve had this experience with both Safari 5 and Firefox 3.

Hehe, Definitely. Not defiantly.

Hmmm, I’ll see what say the SocialGo folks.

I’ll look into cookie expiry dates on my end too.

I have the same issue Big. Firefox and Safari here as well…

Alright, guys, hang tight, I’m on the case!

I thought it was just me…lol

Ok, here’s the answer from SocialGo. You have to log in every time regardless of whether that button is checked or not. If the “keep me signed in” button is NOT checked, the system will automatically log you out after 20 minutes of being inactive. With the button checked it keeps you logged in during that session regardless of your activity, but once you go away you have to sign back in the next time you return.

Sorry! Wish this was something I could change but it’s deeper than my control.

funny thing is though Sue, is that it does not happen every time… I have restarted after a week of shutdown and I am still logged in. Sometimes I can come back hours later and I am not logged in…

No biggie, just a curious mystery wrapped in an enigma bundled in a conundrum.

Very strange! Methinks the internet has tricksters!

funny thing is though Sue, is that it does not happen every time… I have restarted after a week of shutdown and I am still logged in. Sometimes I can come back hours later and I am not logged in…

No biggie, just a curious mystery wrapped in an enigma bundled in a conundrum.

Same thing for me, I guess It just helps me remember my pass word.

I guess they just want their forum/site to behave different than every other site on the planet … Thats fair, its their site :slight_smile: