Thank You Sue Thread!

I too must express my thanks Sue, being so far from home, friends, and my favorite trails, having a forum that keeps me updated is awesome.
Thanks!!!

You did just the right thing at just the right time. Thanks Sue. I am going to love this, methinks. :slight_smile:

Happy to have you here, Aaron! This is far from done yet… it’s a base for people to start building on, so feel free to add your two cents worth by contributing content or suggesting ways to make it better.
I really want this to be a total community site.

Congrats, it felt like a niche was going to be underserved and this fills the gap nicely! It almost reminds of NSMB for the east (which is a definite good thing). Very intuitive to use. It could turn in to a real happening place with some real high quality magazine content and some nice visuals (can you imagine how amazing a logo someone could make with a name like PedalTrout?!! I’m picturing a mean-ass trout rippin it on a pennyfarthing. That alone makes this worth it. )

(can you imagine how amazing a logo someone could make with a name like PedalTrout?!! I’m picturing a mean-ass trout rippin it on a pennyfarthing. That alone makes this worth it. )

Ooohh… definitely gets the ole brainmeats atingling! Welcome!

looknig forward to seeing this place grow

woot! :slight_smile:

I like it. Nice and simple. Gets the Job done.

hey Sue…any way of adding a chat option?

I’ll look into it, Lola, I think it’s possible!

oh oh…and maybe an area where we can keep track of our rides. You’re awesome Sue!!!

By keeping track of rides, do you mean something like a ride log? Would it be public or for personal viewing only?

Thanks, Sue! Looking forward to enjoying PedalTrout!

hey Sue…any way of adding a chat option?

Looks like it’s done Lola! See who’s online at the left bar, and hit video chat, even if you don’t have video. It’s pretty cool.