That Paul dude

On a side note, that paul guy does put on a good show!

Is anyone as sick to death of hearing about him as I am? Radio, on the street, in the cafés and bars - there is no place to escape. So he came, he played, he went. That’s nice, let’s move on!

And what’s up with everyone freaking out about a little mud on the Commons when the NS Govt. is letting Irving sell off 20 000 hectares to developers and the like? I want my wilderness, damn it!

Sorry, I’m in a greenhouse of an office and it’s nice outside. :frowning: I’m grumpy. I need to be a hermit. The news depresses me and I just wanna play!

I feel your angst. We should club a seal someplace to draw him away. Mind you, not a real seal. That would be cruel. And somewhat messy.

Ahh, but we could feed ourselves for days and stay warm in the process!

Dont worry the 78th Highlanders Pipe Band (Citidal) was on stage with him and the older guys were wearign seal skin sporins (the glorifyed fanny pack they wear with a kilt)

Dont worry the 78th Highlanders Pipe Band (Citidal) was on stage with him and the older guys were wearign seal skin sporins (the glorifyed fanny pack they wear with a kilt)

I hope they rubbed them all over his head!