Two up time trial bike

Some very interesting tech in that. Shaft drive between the captain’s cranks and the stokers cranks.

I want to try the two up time trial. I just need a fast partner to be the motor on the back.

hit up the champ he’s got those engergy legs this year

I’m sorry but that thing just looks ridiculous.

I’m sorry but that thing just looks ridiculous.
I’m just thinking of how fun those decnets on Troy’s hill route would be on and aero tandum

I’m thinknig hitting 80-90 wouldn’t be too tough considering solo ther mid 60’s were achievable

The descents might be fun but I’m not convinced about the climbs. However, I’ve never ridden a tandem so maybe it would actually be easier with 2 people powering it.

The Champ and I rode a tandem together once before. He drove and it nearly turned me off of cycling forever. I thought we were going to crash every time we went down hill. They do climb well if you have two powerful riders and the hills aren’t too long or straight up, and the rider on back is actually pedalling and not just resting their feet on the pedals.

The Champ and I rode a tandem together once before. He drove and it nearly turned me off of cycling forever. I thought we were going to crash every time we went down hill. They do climb well if you have two powerful riders and the hills aren’t too long or straight up, and the rider on back is actually pedalling and not just resting their feet on the pedals.

didn’t you do Fitz on a tandem once??

Yeah I rode down parts of it with Craig Aucoin once. It was okay for me. He didn’t enjoy it much as he is blind.

Champ won’t have anything to do with a Specialized bike. He was going to charge me $96 a tire yesterday to puts some air in them before the triathlon. :slight_smile:

hahaha!!