Various parts and tools

2x Shimano front postmount 180mm adapters with hardware. Also works in the rear on a postmount frame - $10 ea

Shimano front postmount to IS 180mm adapter - $5

Hayes (?) front postmount to IS 180mm adapter. $5

MRP 2x chainguide, 36-38T, ISCG05 mount. Comes with mounting hardware - $50

Cane Creek 40-series ZS44 lower headset assembly with crown race. For 44mm ID headtube and 1-1/8" steerer tube. Lightly used for less than 2 months - $25

Cane Creek 40-series ZS56-40 lower headset assembly with crown race. For tapered/56mm ID headtube and tapered/1.5" steerer tube. Brand new - $50

Shimano 38T/24T AM chainring set - $15

Shimano SLX direct mount front derailleur - $10

Origin8 fat bike direct mount derailleur adapter. 34.9mm seat tube - $15

32T front chainring - $3

Shimano Acera front derailleur, brand new. Not certain what size seat tube, will check - $10

Shimano/Hollowtech II crank removal tool - $3

The headset parts are not the ones off your fat bike correct? The tapered one is for a tapered frame?

I figured you might ask that. The 44mm headtube headset is what I had in my fatbike frame with the 1-1/8" steel fork and it would fit your current setup.

The 56mm headtube headset is the headset I mistakenly ordered when I was swapping to the tapered carbon fork.

I am running a Cane Creek 40-series EC44-40 now in order to run the tapered fork in my frame, and that should be the bottom headset assembly that you need to do the same, or the equivalent from your preferred manufacturer.

Might be interested in those brakes!

I’ll take that 32t bash guard. Will send a PM

:+1: let me know.

Messaged you back gtrguy

Thanks, guess I was just a bit too slow!

Bump

Is the cassette tool still available?

Yep, still available. I update the list as things sell.

In that case, I’ll take it.