Victoria Park - July 10th

~~~ Victoria Park - July 10th ~~~

Where: ~Victoria~
When: ~~~Monday, July 10th 12 noon ~~~
Difficulty: ~~~ Beginner/Intermediate ~~~

Notes: ~~~ water/bug dope~~~

I am on vacation and this is stop #1. I hope to ride for 2-3 hours, and then head to a local eatery for a cold beverage and food. Come join me on my journey!

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

1 Like

Monday July 8? Check ur calendar. Lol

1 Like

Running late…omw

1 Like

What a ride! Over 28km with more to see!

3 Likes

Fantastic first day of vacation! I was a little bit late showing up, but met up with Chris, and Francois and we hit the trails.

The weather was great with just a slight breeze to keep us cooled down and the bugs away. We started with a short, steep climb and proceeded to go through the main park…to the good stuff! I had only ever raced and did not know about all the trails around the reservoir. WOW! I have been missing out. The trails are plentiful, and are well signed. There are some roots but wet spots have been bridged or armoured. There is some nice, short climbs with some descending to rip as well.

Then we found the wall ride! Awesome! It was so fun to see Chris and Francois see how high they could get up it. We also played around on the skills park built by Trailflow. They did a kick ass job!

It was such a fun ride. In total we did about 28km, and as Chris stated, there is more in there. Victoria Park is definitely a place to put on your destination list!

I spent a peaceful evening at the Wentworth Hostel at the base of some trails I’ll be riding today. The moon was near full and was beautiful!

5 Likes