Vintage/old Bike Check! Let's see 'em!

Sick. Yet to see it in person.

Well folks, another end of season bike check. Or, a pre-winter riding season bike check.

This one is to see what all comes out of the woodwork. Or even straight out of the woods!

First up is my old Concorde. Love this old thing. Took me to a 5th place finish at the end of the XC season in B Category. Now she can rest a bit. Or, at least take a breather until the next trail ride, if it ever dries up enough.

Here it is;

1993 Concorde Kudu Lite, full Tange seamed plain gauge chromoly tubing. 17"ish. Nice dropouts. Dark metallic olive green with gold flecks.

Ritchey chromoly stem, Ritchey 6061T6 flat bar, 23 1/4" wide. Rocky Mountain slip on grips.

Shimano A20 brake levers without shifters anymore, pulling A20 cantilever brakes fitted with Kool-stop Eagle II pads, in Salmon compound.

2012 Shimano SLX Dyna-sys ten speed shifters hooked up to 2013 SLX rear derailleur, short cage, and a 2012 SLX front derailler. All this is powered by an SLX triple crank, 24/32/42, in 175mm crank length mashed with Snafu Anorexic flat pedals. It goes back to an SLX 11-36 10 speed cassette.

Wheels are Spinergy SPOX shod in Schwalbe Rocket Ron’s, 26 x 2.10, and my trail/winter hoops are DT Swiss XR425 rims laced to a Deore DX front hub, and an XTR rear hub, with DT Swiss Revolution spokes.

The original Ritchey seatpost is topped off by a stock Giant roadbike saddle.

Cables are all Shimano Stainless Steel. SP-41 and SLR housings.

Ritchey Logic headset, which is soon to be replaced, depending on whether or not I keep the quill stem/threaded fork set up, or go threadless.

This old bike is not all that special, but it rides great, climbs like a goat, descends well in the right hands, sprints like mad, but most importantly, is oh so fun to ride. Gotta love that steel.

So, who’s next up? Show me the goods!http://resource.pedaltrout.com/old_site_images/294579f9a24ff4c21f3b5879d13fb61b.jpg

here is one… its old…1942 old. canadian made, Waterloo,
Ontario

its heavy … steel…i dont ride it much … piss poor geo fillet
welds. Single speed coaster,for all you hard core enthusiasts, true
29er wheels *ballooner