What are the big MTB events / festivals in Atlantic Canada for 2021

Post them up
I need to book vacation soon and don’t want to miss out.

2 Likes

13-15 August there’s the MTB festival in PEI - check out MTB Atlantic for details.

Edit: Check out Be Rad Adventures… Brain fart on my part.

1 Like

@DarrenT I don’t see anything on MTB Atlantic. Is it the Strathaganza festival? It’s usually on the long weekend in Sept.

I’d share the FB event, but I’m still on a 7 day ban lol… I think that’s the one.

1 Like

Facebook jail! Gotta dodge those snowflakes. Haha

1 Like

Is FB ban actually a thing? How do you manage that?

Fingers crossed for another enduro race at keppoch :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

And another Atlantic bubble :sunglasses:

4 Likes

We should pick some dates and do some group road trips if there is an Atlantic bubble
Do at least one to New Brunswick, and PEI.

4 Likes

Here it is, my mistake, it was posted by Be Rad Adventures:

PEI MTB Fam Jam

Other events:

Minto MTB Camping weekend

Women’s Bike Camp

2 Likes

Apparently people forgot how to scroll past things they don’t like. Honestly, it’s getting to the point where beyond page management, social media isn’t really something worth participating in on a personal level.

4 Likes

Social media is so toxic. Agreed. I try to avoid looking at the comments on just about any given subject these days.

3 Likes

Hopefully the Atlantic bubble opens back up I’m planning two trips to pei this year and hopefully one or two to nb .

Pei wise will be staying 40 mins from brookdale

Hey all! If you have an MTB-related event, please submit it here, so we can include it in the Events Calendar we are building on mtbatlantic.com :slight_smile:

4 Likes

MTB Atlantic fall summit and festival. Sept 23-26 @ Sugarloaf.

3 Likes

Any word on any Nova Scotia events?

https://www.roadents.ca/index.html

2 Likes

There seem to be many more events each year that have nothing to do with BNS.

4 Likes

Yeah, I wish the roadents gang would get into MTB events. Their price structure and overall organization is appealing.

4 Likes

https://bicycle.ns.ca/bns-race-calendar/

A few mtb events mentioned. I might do Victoria’s Secret for the first time in…a decade? Also, a gravel ride in Wentworth is a must do for this guy.

2 Likes