What did Santa bring you?

I blew our driveway out around 2 this afternoon. At that point there was close to a foot. We’ve had a few more inches since. There’s DEFINITELY plenty for shoeing in these parts.

Santa came here and brought me some cables and lube, …AND a gopro hero camera!!
Trout TV just got a whole lot better!

What did you get?

And how did I forgot about my Spinnervals on the road DVD where I get to climb Mt. Lemon.
Vomit in the house, YAY!!

Socks and undies, cash-ola, gloves, a sweet set of harmonicas, some music, a knife set, guitar stand, a bike themed apron for making stroopwafels, tree ornaments, and a bunch of other stuff.

Lobster gloves, a merino wool jersey, lots of merino socks… BEER.

Snow shoes… almost forgot. They’d be easier to remember if we had snow.

I received some cycling socks, a sufferfest t-shirt, a park torque wrench from my parents and bike repair book and master link pilars(I can never get chians off with a quick link)

I bougt myslef some rollers before xmass

What did Stacey get ya? She was hyping it quite a bit! :slight_smile:

Garmin Edge 500, clothes, watch, cash (which translated to a sweet new road helmet)…

and i also got…

about 5lbs heavier

Quilted winter coat from Banana Republic. I love their stuff. And some nice whiskey tumblers.

Quilted winter coat from Banana Republic. I love their stuff. And some nice whiskey tumblers.
Read that wrong, thought it said quilted banana hammock.

That would be the gift that keeps on giving though. Right?

What did Stacey get ya? She was hyping it quite a bit! :slight_smile:
some cycling clothing… socks, sufferfest t-shirt, some cycling realted coffee

also helped my parents pick out some gifts as well

A new clutch for my car

I got an incubator - there will be chickens everywhere this spring! I also got some new snowshoeing boots, which pretty much guarantees that we won’t have any more snow this winter.

Thanks for keeping the winter at bay, sue.

I got a new son for New Years Day :slight_smile:

I got a new son for New Years Day :slight_smile:
That’s awesome! Congrats!

Yes congrats! Now go get that kid some snowshoes.

I got a torn hamstring and the same 5 lbs Darren got. Darren, do you know if we can take the 5 lbs back for a refund or just store credit?

Andrew that could have been bad if we showed up at the same place with the same 5lbs on… what a faux pas!!!

I can’t take my 5lbs back as I already used some of it to fuel a road ride and a trainer ride… besides the lines are still too long and I am lazy… http://resource.pedaltrout.com/old_site_images/b691cfd07d8181059f8a4b041d534cc4.gif