What did Santa bring you?

Andrew that could have been bad if we showed up at the same place with the same 5lbs on… what a faux pas!!!

I can’t take my 5lbs back as I already used some of it to fuel a road ride and a trainer ride… besides the lines are still too long and I am lazy… http://resource.pedaltrout.com/old_site_images/b691cfd07d8181059f8a4b041d534cc4.gif
Few more long sunday rides and you’ll be minus 10 pounds buddy

I’ve got several of those Xmas pounds I’d like to return as well. Maybe we can combine them all to send back and save on shipping.

I think if you deliver the pounds on snow shoes, they go away.

Still nursing a torn hamstring… I’ve been secretly satisfied with the lack of snow because I do love snowshoeing and cross-country skiing, but both will be hard on the ham.

I think if you deliver the pounds on snow shoes, they go away.
I’d love to deliver them that way - if only there were enough snow to do so!

Actually, you might burn more on them WITHOUT the snow. It’s awkward… :stuck_out_tongue:

Good snow in metro today… should make for some good shoeing in Spider this week… temps don’t look like they will go above 1-2 degrees. pack some winter trails and get the bikes out.

Time to pick up a pair I’d say… Glad I have been following a few threads with shoe advice…

It doesn’t even look deep enough here in Halifax yet… still looks quite rideable as is. I bet there’s more inland, though. It’ll come at somepoint. :slight_smile: