Figured I’d post this to see if anyone had any other ideas I may be overlooking after a good ride.
- remove mud and dirt as required (applies to bike and self)
- oil chain
- pack bike and store gear in “ready state” for emergency get away type situations
- replace fluids and calories by consuming anything within arms reach (liquid or solid state)
- place clothing in laundry wondering if that mud stain will really come out
- shower/bathe (can be combined with number 4 if required)
- Continue consuming fluids prior to resting in preparation for next ride.
Whaddid I forget?