Wheels for Sale, multiple sets, updated often

1) 700c Carbon Tubular Road Wheels $600
A mismatched set of carbon tubular wheels. I’m not racing anymore so these wheels are surplus to my needs.
The front wheel is a HED Stinger 60. This is a nice deep aero wheel. The gluing surface is in very good condition with some glue remaining. The sealed cartridge bearings feel smooth, and the wheel is true radially and laterally. 100mm QR.
The rear wheel is an Easton EC90SL. This wheel isn’t as deep as the front with a 38mm height. The rim is true radially and laterally and the hub bearings feel smooth. The hub is 11 speed compatible. The gluing surface is in very good condition with some glue residue. This is a newer rear wheel. 130mm QR.

2) Mavic Aksium All Road 700c $250
Mavic Aksium All Road 700c disc wheelset with Maxxis Overdrive 38c tires and SRAM centerlock 160mm rotors.
This is a great wheels set for road and gravel riding. The wheels are true radially and laterally and the sealed bearing hubs are in good condition.
Included are a pair of Maxxis Overdrive 700c x 38 tires with minimal tread wear and SRAM centrelock 160mm disc brake rotors. 100mm and 130mm QR.

3) Alex All Terra ASD 10 26" wheelset $40
Alex All Terra 26" bicycle wheels. Wheels are true radially and laterally, the hubs are ok. The front wheel has a 9×100mm quick release hub, and the rear has a 9x135mm quick release freewheel rear hub. Included is a 7 speed freewheel. The tires are Specialized Nimbus EX 26x1.50" (40mm). SOLD

4)Alex SX44 26" wheels $100
This is one of my handbuilt sets. 26" Alex SX-44 rims, 32 tapered spokes laced 3x with brass nipples. Rear hub is a Shimano Deore M595, 10 speed, 135mm QR, center lock disc mount. The front hub is Formula 15x100 TA, 6 bolt disc mount.

1 Like