World Cup Downhill

So what did everyone think of todays race? I think it was one of the best races ive watched to date. Kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time. I reeeeeeally wanted to see BK take the win but amaury earned that.

Was an incredible race. AP is truly on another level right now. Great to see new faces on the podium as well. I think if Vidal had of qualified he would have been up there as well.

A decade ago, most of the WC tracks were that crazy, if you ever get a chance to get a tour through all the old MSA WC tracks, it will blow your mind what the old school pros were racing.

1 Like

Super fun to watch that. Stoked to be headed to MSA this week to watch the next stage live. Honestly, I think AP is obviously the story here, but to see BK and Kolb right up there is pretty awesome.

And lets not forget about Ronan Dunne! Holy shit, that was fantastic.

2 Likes

Not just crazy but super long runs. Having ridden the og wc course at msa, gnarly is the best way to describe it.

2 Likes

And it was all on 26’s :eyes: super impressive.

And Tubes……

1 Like

…so many tubes

1 Like

Crazy how messy the course was. Youd almost think theyd clean ut up a bit for race day after qualifying.

Ap truly is on another level this year . Is he fat enough ahead he only needs one more podim to not be caught for the final round so to win the overall???

Jacksons tearing it up as well. The jrs appear to have a different points system though. Do theh not get points for qualifying?