WTB Hardtail frame

Hi I’m looking for a cheap or free hardtail frame. I just want something to set up to ride my one and a half year old around on this summer. I don’t care what it is, it just needs to be able to take a fork with 1-1/8" steerer. A size large would be ideal, but I should be able to make a medium work. I really don’t care if it’s a specialized, trek, etc… or a ccm or supercycle. Let me know if you have anything.

EDIT: 26" wheel build only. Thanks.

I have a Soma juice 29er I’ve been thinking of selling either as a full bike, or frame and fork and build back up with a Niner frame. It’s a medium, but I’m 6 foot and the large would have been on the bigger side. It’s got nice playful geometry and a lively steel feel. Can be setup geared, singlespeed, rim brakes or disc brakes. The fork I have no it is a Marzocchi 44 micro ti with 15mm TA. I have a chromo 29er rigid fork for it as well. It’s candy apple green. I obviously can’t let it for free, and it would come with a front derailleur and seatpost, since it sports somewhat odd sizes for those components. Let me know if it’s of any interest.

Thanks Yanner, but I should have specified 26". I have all the stuff I need for 26. I will say that it does sound interesting, but not what I’m looking for right now.

I borrowed a Kona Chute to ride for a couple of weeks while waiting for my second Talas cartridge in six months. Bitterness aside, the bike was good fun to ride. I know my friend had it for sale but I don’t know his price. I can find out if you’re interested. I’m pretty sure it was under 500 for the complete bike with disk brakes and a Bomber Z1 CR fork. Size medium. Let me know.

Thanks Coaster2, but I really just need a frame. If he’s willing to part out, I’d be interested. I am trying to get rid of parts not add to. haha.