Youtube shows?

He rode at Keppoch as well, during the Mountain Bike Atlantic thing.

2 Likes

Really? I didn’t see/hear about any cross promotion. I wonder if they even knew he was there.

1 Like

No they did not know. The level of riding that he posts about just doesn’t exist here thus only Sugarloaf got a quick raw video, a couple of Instagram story posts from Keppoch but that was it…He was in PEI too didn’t even ride Brookvale, maybe a time constraint though. Skipped riding anywhere else in New Brunswick.

3 Likes

Too bad. Huge missed opportunity for MTBA.

Super cool! Too bad he didn’t do a bit more of a traditional video, but not surprising, he rides all over the world and is constantly on the go. Saw a Strava comment saying he thought SupaSweet was quite advanced so I’ll take that as a win for East Coast Canadian riding.

4 Likes

The trail has been redone this summer and I’d say it is significantly more advanced vs last year.

1 Like

Crazy riding but this is another video where the message is more impressive to me.

“Normally you guys wouldn’t be able to see a video like this on my channel because I wouldn’t be allowed to film or even want to share these kinds of secret trails with you guys”…

4 Likes

Assembled better than most…

4 Likes

Can Cam McCaul make a non-entertaining video? Everything I’ve watched from him is always so funny and great to watch!

A quick raw vid from BCpov at Keppoch. Great exposure for them.

10 Likes

I’ve never heard of bcpov before but he appears to just be a fairly average skilled rider having fun? Kind of nice and refreshing after jealously watching unobtainable shit like rampage all the time!

1 Like

Personal favourites are the series he did with BKXC bikepacking through the Chilcotins. Epic!

3 Likes

I’d say BCPOV is relatively advanced. Not EWS pro advanced but would likely lay a smack down on most riders I know.

1 Like

By fairly average I just meant not Brandon semenuk level hahaha. I’ve only watched a few clips from bcpov but I haven’t saw anything too insane like Unobtainable drops/jumps. Just a skilled dude having fun throwing some little whips and whatnot. Looks fun, has a more realistic perspective vs. The usual craziness I watch

4 Likes

Hahaha I get it. It’s all about perspective!

I know BCpov would stomp me haha. Well at least on anything with steep rolls drops and jumps. Maybe XC I could hold him off haha.

If he had a 60 pound pack on

2 Likes

Watching his riverside run I didn’t see anything I couldn’t match which made it funner to watch!

I think this series was mt favorite for both channels until BKXC went to Tibet. My brother is a non-mtber and even shut down his gaming to watch the full series with me.

1 Like

While I generally enjoy BKXC I found the riding in Tibet to be kinda crappy TBH

The ridding was not impressive but the scenery and the production value were good.

2 Likes