2017 Trail Conditions

Just got back from Dartmouth trails including Spider Lake and Skull trail. It is pretty dry everywhere, the usual wet spots re wet but there’s not much runoff. I saw a couple of tiny ice patches that won’t last the weekend.

I would advise staying off Ribbon of Love it was a bit squishy still. Everything else was good to go.

As a bonus if you’re in to getting high, all you have to do is breathe deeply and ride through Shubie park, is that stuff legal now or what?

5 Likes

We were in Irishmans Rd yesterday. Conditions are mixed. Still snow and ice in spots. More open sections are drying out well. I would recommend waiting another week before riding.
Also heads up that there has been reports of a bear on site. Ryan and I saw some bear tracks yesterday. Keep alert peoples!

3 Likes

Interesting about the bear, there was one in there fall 2015 if I remember correctly but it didn’t den there.

Just returned from Fight Trail this morning. Did a loop around the lake and the Attic loop as well. Conditions are great. Couple of little muddy spots but otherwise nice and dry.
Get out there today if you can.

5 Likes

Was in around the Playground and also Far Side/Power line climb and descend and it was all in really really good condition. A super small mud spot here and there but that was it along with the typical standing water on the power line.

4 Likes

Irishman’s Rd is officially open again after being closed due to wet conditions:

3 Likes

Evil Birch is in pretty good shape, despite the rain. A few muddy spots but nothing too serious.

3 Likes