AVMBA Corn Maze Ride - November 1st

Is anyone going earlier? I’m so excited I brought my bike to work so I should be there shortly after 6pm.

2 Likes

Probably won’t be able to get there too much before 7, sadly.

Anyone have a drone? Footage of a night-ride through the maize would be cool to see!

1 Like

Likewise, probably won’t be there until close to 7. Great day for it, should be awesome.

@IanM_MTB there’a a couple of raised bridges inside the maze that get you up above the corn…good spots for pics/vids. But yeah a drone would be cool.

I may be there early. Need to grab a bite to eat and my bike at home so can’t say exactly when, but probably a bit earlier. What time were you thinking?

Going to be an amazing night for it. Should be a great group between Hali and the valley!

1 Like

Riderx, I will be there 6:15pm or shortly after.

Change that! Had to wait for Darkmyth. 7pm is more likely now.

Thanks so much for everyone who made it down from Halifax and area. It was an amazing night ride! Almost 30 riders and so much fun had. I’ve never heard so much hooting and hollering on a ride before!

The Strava flyby was great! Where is all the video that was shot?

3 Likes

Working on it as soon as time allows. :slight_smile:

Unrelated: if someone were to have taken a picture at the pumpkins cut-out picture station, in which the name of the maze establishment is visible, should that information be redacted as part of the usage agreement? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

hhhmmmm good question. Might be best to avoid that. Although it would be awesome, Thanks for checking, much appreciated!

Couple of corny guys chasing KOB’s through the maze! (Credit to Derek for the KOB joke!)

@Chris_Dwyer-perkins @Cheshiremark @Rolls
@IanMHFX

4 Likes

Complete and udder cornage…

11 Likes

That’s pretty a-maze-ing. Nice to see all the tracks cobbled together.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Now that’s a fine looking collection of middle-aged white men.

5 Likes

I was going to say children of the corn… but… yeah! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Out standing in their field!

(@JeffV gets credit for that one )

4 Likes