AVMBA Corn Maze Ride - November 1st

~~~ Corn Maze Ride - November 1st ~~~

Where: ~Noggins Corn Maze~
When: ~~~Wednesday, November 1st - 7pm ~~~
Difficulty: ~~~ Beginner ~~~

Notes: ~~~ Definitely lights~~~

Yes, a corn maze. It is super awesome fun! We park at the lot just before the bridge toward Port Williams. We ride in on the Harvest Moon Trail and we ride the Corn Maze. It is amazing fun ripping around the hard packed trails and playing in the corn maze.

A few things…
Charge your light…you’ll need it.
Do not park at Noggins.
We do not have access to the adjacent trails like we did last year. Ownership has changed.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

For anyone who thinks this won’t be fun or is on the fence about this, just go! This ride is an absolute blast! I’m very disappointed that I won’t be able to make it this year.

2 Likes

Note there will be no ECMTB ride on Tuesday Oct 31st since most people will be tied up with Halloween duties.

So let’s hit the corn maze on Wednesday. Like @Jetter said, it is a total blast!

2 Likes

There will be multiple rides until the corn is cut down. However, they must be at night. I will probably be there every night for a week!

Slim chances they will still be standing on the 11th I assume?

Probably will be quite beat up and may still be standing. Usually about a week is what we get.

Will be at Badminton. (Big pouty lip sticking out)

Friday or Saturday anyone?

Yes!!!

Could anyone give me a lift? I’d have to leave my car for Larissa to pick up our son from daycare:P

1 Like

Here’s what the maze looks like this year. Can’t wait!

4 Likes

Planning to head up from Halifax, have room for two riders and bikes (3 if someone brings a rooftop carrier that can fit Thule aero rack). Who wants to carpool?

1 Like

I think Lance and Krysta were interested if a drive was available.

1 Like

Too bad it’s on a Wednesday.

@shadowfox70

1 Like

We will be riding it on Thursday and Friday as well. I’m away for the weekend as of now but may even ride it next week too!

I might be up on Friday, not that sure yet. But thanks for letting me know.

MEMememmemememmeme

You’re in, Chris.

Room for one more.

Will there be a post-ride beverage or food run?

You betcha.

1 Like