ECMTB Group Ride - Tue Mar 6/18

Let’s hit the excellent all weather trails at Shubie this week.

Where: Shubie Park - meet in Dartmouth Crossing in the parking lot at the far end of Shubie Dr.
When: Tuesday, Mar 6/18 @ 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner friendly

Notes: Lights are required

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

1 Like

@rossw has generously offered up a demo Specialized Comp 6fattie size medium to anyone who may need a bike for this ride, or anyone who just wants to try something new.

Obviously if you break it you buy it, but you’d have to ride like a madman to break a bike at Shubie. I live near the shop so I can pick it up and bring it with me to the ride if anyone is interested. Just let me know.

3 Likes

That would definitely be intriguing! Too bad im not off until 7 though. Wouldnt get there til 715

Going to get my backside out for my virgin ECMTB ride (if I can get from work to home to Shubie in time)

What bike?

1 Like

@m0rk Shubie is pretty tame crusher dust trails. We go there when the singletrack elsewhere might be too wet or soft.

Hardtail. Skinny tires. No studs. Or whatever floats yer boat.

3 Likes

Specialzied Comp 6fattie. Size Medium.

I will be getting there at 715ish and will try to meet up with everyone somewhere along the ride. If someone happens to have a shockpump on them to throw some air in my Marz that’d be convenient, but not necessary
Woo bikes

1 Like

Planning to be there. I have a shockpump that I usually carry in my camelbak.

1 Like

Gonna be a good crowd. Adult beverages afterwards?

4 Likes

Managed to leave work late so I’m going to bail. Enjoy the wind!

Leaving work at 7 from halifax gonna rip straight there. Will be late getting there (715ish) but will probably meet up!

Traiked behind wasnt sure where to head from lobba lobba bridge had to head back to xar work early in mornong @rolls i will get your light back asap

1 Like

No prob…glad you made it out.

You guys looked a little lost there! Couldn’t stop to chat, had places to be. :dog2:

1 Like

Haha no worries. We were just exploring.