ECMTB Weekly Ride - 10 Apr 2018

Argh, more snow. Let’s ride Shubie, its always funner that you would think.

Where: Shubie Park, meet at Empire Theaters Entrance in Dartmouth Crossing
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner but faster

Notes: Requires lights

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and Emergency Contact fields filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

2 Likes

Shubie is mostly clear. Snowy sections are easy and disappearing fast.

The singletracks are a sloppy mess in a bunch of spots, but they need work anyway. In any case I’m sure you’re not going to ride those and fill them full of ruts like last time it was too wet to ride anywhere else. ECMTB Weekly Ride - 27 Mar 2018

Those short sections of single track are pretty much a mess whether we are there or not. There are a lot of users in the park, @bent6543.

If we halted riding Shubie all together you would not see a change in the trail conditions.

We ride Shubie to explicitly stay off regular trails when they are wet.

3 Likes

Yeah bikes!

Ha! Whatever you’ve got to tell yourself to make it alright.

Thanks guys for a great ride , was nice to get out with a group again! Thanks for babysitting me. Lol
I will be coming out again!

3 Likes

It was fun, @Specializedjenn. You are welcome anytime.

By the way… feel free to post your beginner rides in our events category once they start up.

1 Like

Strava, making the world a better place one segment at a time :wink:

2 Likes

Thx. I will!