ECMTB Weekly Ride - 17 Jan 2017

I’ve heard that Spider is nice condition right now with exception of a few avoidable ice spots. Good problems to have given the time of year.

Where: Spider Lake
When: 7pm
Difficulty: Beginner/Intermediate

Notes: requires lights, studs recommended as there are ice patched (use your own discretion), dress warmly temperature is forecast to be -1 to -2.

• Going, see you there!
  • Wish I could, maybe next time.
  • Maybe, I’ll let you know.

0 voters

If you plan to attend, please indicate that you are going above and ensure your profile has the Member Name and emergency contact filled in.

It is every rider’s responsibility to know their own abilities, make smart decisions and ride safely. As a community ride we will ensure you are not left behind and as a group we know we are safer when we have others with us.

Please pay attention to the trail difficulty posted above.

Can’t make it. Enjoy the ride.

ZOOM ZOOM ZOOM!!! Time to Fly!

1 Like

Also, Is anyone going over early to get a few extra KM on?

1 Like

@adventurer might be doing that, Chris.

1 Like

Not going early today.

1 Like

I could possibly go a little early…

Let me know when. I’ll be off at 4:30 and heading home to get changed.

I think I can get to the trailhead and be ready to ride by 6:30pm. Just have to ensure that my lights are charged. Want me to pick you up, Chris? I can toss your fat bike in the trunk. I haven’t built my second fat-bike adapter for the roof rack yet.

i have to pass sorry guys and enjoy the ride!

We did Poker Run tonight, too, just for you!

1 Like

i was on a topsecret training most of the day :sunglasses: then enjoying my beer while doing “my layla” a good spa and oil rubbing sessions.:joy:

1 Like