From the crypt

Across the Highlands 2006, Cape Breton. I had too much sambuca the night before and was suffering.

1 Like

Coffee Chris used to drop off of everything. I lost touch with this dude, he was a lot of fun to ride with.

Cycling262 Cycling406

5 Likes

Poker Run shots, 2007/8ish. Grom patrol rolled deep back then, they’ve probably all got mortgages by now.

8 Likes

Crazy how people could bike in the snow before fatbikes existed :joy: here’s proof for all you fatbikers

4 Likes

Lots more retro goodness in this thread…

1 Like

Impossible!

2 Likes

Fat bikes just make it more fun to ride in the snow. :wink:

I’ve yet to try one in the snow but I can see that!

Fatties with good studded tires are the most amazing thing to ride in the winter. Just an insane amount of fun.

6 Likes

Some pics from am ice race in Dartmouth a few years ago…awesome time!

13 Likes

That was a good time indeed! I remember at the time I hardly knew anyone there, now looking back I recognize almost everyone that was there.

@murrdogg being classic Murrdogg :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

I was there as a spectator just to see what ecmtb/pedaltrout was all about. A week or two before I joined you guys on my first group ride. Feb 2014 if I recall.

5 Likes

You take anyone out in that race, @Jetter ??
At least the ground was nice and clean, if you did.

Thank you to the organizers for putting this fun event on.
The start of the final heat: with me, @darkmyth, @kaarin, and @TURPLE

It was a close finish!

6 Likes

Was Enid pushing it? :wink:

Favorite mountain biking video of all time :smiley: :

5 Likes

BEST VIDEO EVER!!!

Enid is my female mountain biking hero. Eric and I went to Kingdom Trails several years ago and rode that trail because of this video. It think it is called Kitchel. We have used the term “Pushing It” on rides many, many times and this video not only makes me laugh but keeps me mountain biking. I got to meet Enid one day and felt like I was meeting a celebrity.

Thanks for keeping it real Enid and “Pushing It”!
CyclingGirl (Jan)

5 Likes

1998 was a great year for mountain biking. I think every Sunday was booked that year.

3 Likes

Circa 2007: The OG WW DH days and Keppoch.

7 Likes

Ol’ Jimmy Gillette

1 Like

Same Era. WW-Bugs and the class St John’s Races scene.

7 Likes