FS: 2017 Specialized Enduro Elite Carbon

Looking for a dope do it all trail slaying fun machine? Ride a size medium? Enjoy medium sized wheels with chunky rubber? This your bike!

Selling my 2017 Enduro Elite Carbon, this is the 27.5 version with 170mm travel front and rear. Don’t let all that squish make you think this is a DH bike, this bike is light and can go for long rides with no trouble! Has the 2.6 wide tires (not quite plus) and is overall in great shape. Some minor scuffs and the usual ware.

Asking $3400 OBO, bike retails for over 6K plus tax and this rig has a few upgrades from stock. PM for details and more photos, bike is is the Wolfville area can ship or travel to meet a buyer. May entertain partial trades.

8 Likes

Sweet, sweet ride!

3 Likes

very sweet ride

1 Like

Still around, going on that other bike site soon but would rather sell local. Send me an offer!

This pic was burned into my brain. If this doesn’t help you sell it, nothing will.

2 Likes

It sure does look good against the fresh snow! Sad to be letting this one go, but room needs to be made for another beast.

Man, I ride them until I wear them out. I envy those who get rid of them to make room for another better beast

Same, and I’ve got a pile of 26" wheeled bikes to prove it.

1 Like

Trust me if we didn’t get the such great support from our sponsors this bike would be staying with me for years to come.

1 Like

any hints on that new beast? @Pepperjester

The answers are out there for those who know where to look.

1 Like

My guess is that it rhymes with hump thumper. :sunglasses:

1 Like

A bump lumper? That can’t be right…

1 Like

bump and price drop to for local sales!

Also, post was just rebuilt and bike comes with a fresh seal kit for the shock too.

Still got this. Open to partial trades if you’ve got something interesting.

If only you did payment plans! :wink: sweet bike

1 Like

I’d be willing to throw in partial trade of a map to a secret trail and trail labour :wink:

1 Like