Summer bike trip - July 30th - Aug 4th - PEI, NB, NS

I’m planning on going on a week long camping/biking trip at the end of July. I have a good plan of where I want to ride, but days and times will be quite fluid and subject to change. The plan is to start in PEI, then head to NB, making a clockwise loop up and around, then heading back to NS. If anyone would be able to make any of these rides, feel free to join!

Day 1: I will be starting on July 30th, riding at Brookvale in the morning (tentatively 11am). Later in the day, I plan to ride Bonshaw.
When: July 30th, 11am

• See you at Brookvale
  • See you at Bonshaw
  • Maybe, I`ll let you know
  • Wish I could, maybe next time

0 voters

Day 2: Tentatively Brookvale again in the morning, then heading to Hillsborough/White Rock in NB. After Hillsborough, I will be heading to Fundy. Aside from playing around on the pumptrack at Fundy, I imagine that will be it for the day.
When: July 31st, time TBD

• See you at Brookvale
  • See you at Hillsborough/White Rock
  • See you at Fundy

0 voters

Day 3: Fundy, single track and pumptrack. After riding Fundy that day, I will be heading to Saint John and Rockwood park. I plan to get a bit of riding in that evening, but will also be visiting some people I know, so subject to change.
When: Aug 1st, 9am

• See you at Fundy
  • See you at Rockwood Park

0 voters

Day 4: Rockwood Park. Ride in the morning for a good chunk of the day. Late afternoon/early evening heading for Fredericton.
When: Aug 2nd, 9am

• See you at Rockwood Park
  • See you in Fredericton

0 voters

Day 5: MVP in Fredericton, followed by Minto.
When: Aug 3rd, 9am

• See you at MVP
  • See you at Minto

0 voters

Day 6: Rotary Park in Moncton, followed by Wentworth/Hostel Trails.
When: Aug 4th, time TBD

• See you at Rotary Park
  • See you at Wentworth/Hostel Trails

0 voters

This is not an official ECMTB ride.

How do I give this more than one like?

That sounds fun, I’m not sure my legs would hold on for that many rides in a row!

That very well may be the issue for me as well. Going to try and go easy while still having fun so I can check out all of these great trails.

Sounds like a great trip. I am working the Canada Cup the weekend of August 4th-5th. If you need any guides, let me know, I should be able to reach out and contact some folks for you.

make it this weekend ill go brookvale+bonshaw, minto+mvp and sugarloaf. next trip is vermont, quebec and moab in mind.

It certainly wouldn’t hurt to have a guide at a few of those places assuming people will be free. I’ll send you a message later on.

No can do. I leave for the other side of the Atlantic on Saturday for two weeks.

I might actually be able to meet up with you on the 30th at Brookvale. I’ll definitely be in PEI the weekend of the 28th/29th. I plan to use some vacation days to extend it a bit. Either tacking on Thursday+Friday, Friday+Monday, or Monday+Tuesday. I was going to wait until it gets closer and make a decision based on the weather. I’ll let you know.

Planning a similar thing, but mostly NB and NS, and later in August, like Aug 11-17ish. Wish I could join you!

@Jetter, I’m in PEI 20th to 27th and then Fundy 27th, 28th and 29th.

(27th and 29th will be travel days)

Looks like we do not intersect. :frowning_face:

Just a few days off unfortunately. You’ll have to let me know what you thought of Fundy.

They’ll all be ridden to death and wrecked by time I’m done… sorry.