Trailflow - Adult Intermediate / Advanced Clinic

3 Likes

@CyclingGirl and I are going. Anyone else here?

1 Like

I think we have about a dozen in the program. Fun will be had!

4 Likes

Yes, a bunch of us are. @rolls, @Jetter, @adventurer off the top of my head.

2 Likes

Would love to go, but it conflicts with the kayaking course I’m taking. :frowning:

Thanks @Pepperjester and Kyle, that was most excellent!

2 Likes

Thanks Mr. Rolls!

Every one did great and also big thanks to West Hants for helping make the event and trails happen!

My dude had a blast again at the youth clinic at McDonald Sports Park today. Apparently @Pepperjester did some sort of log hop that’s elevated him to Danny MacAskill status in his eyes!

5 Likes

Yes! Thanks to @Pepperjester and Kyle. Great tips and good times! I feel super pleased with that drop on the bench cut. Need to work on manualling to get the front wheel up.

2 Likes

haha, thats awesome. Must have been the power poles I was goofing around on. Next time I’ll have to make sure to bring my real trials bike and see if I can manage to keep up with the new high expectations!

2 Likes

Thanks to our very knowledgeable instructors we had a grand time and learned a lot. Thanks!

1 Like

Hate to broach this topic in January…Would love to get in on one of these clinics this summer, unfortunately I end up working a lot of weekends unless I have some dates I can schedule off in advance. Anyone know if and/or when these clinics or something similar might be happening?

It’s funny you mention this right now as I am currently working on TrailFlow’s spring / summer program and event schedule. Unfortunately I don’t have any firm dates at the moment. All I can say is that TrailFlow will be hosting the program again this year. Maybe we will be able to offer two dates this year for the Advanced clinic as if I remember correctly I think this program was full or nearly full last year.

2 Likes

Awesome!

I know someone that is really interested in the women’s intro program. I’m hoping that’s on the books this year as well.

2 Likes

Yup… womens intro program is on the list too! as well as a multi-week youth program :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Trailflow advertises private coaching on their website too, so that might be an option for busy folks that can’t make it to a clinic. Might make a good gift to a certain spouse. :wink:

3 Likes

I should try to find a participant :joy: