Valée Bras du Nord

4 Likes

BKXC just happened to be there recently too. As he says, it’s really this amazing!

4 Likes

Can’t wait for the videos!:laughing: @JeffV

1 Like

I sneezed and the chip blew away, @shadowfox70. Oops.

2 Likes

Awesome trails with incredible scenery. Almost too nice as you want to keep stopping and take pictures. It’s well worth the drive up there, and there’s lots of other great trails around there too.

Neilson East and Neilson Nord close at certain times of the year for hunting, something to keep in mind.

1 Like

I have unfinished business in there. Rode almost eveything except Neilson when I was there last year or whenever it was. After I was home everybody says it was the trail to not miss. Damn. Maybe I’ll go back in October.

2 Likes

Pretty cool to watch it after riding those trails. He even stayed at the Roquemont too. Neat.

1 Like

It’s one of those trails you just don’t want to end. It’s that good. Perfect mix of fast flowy singletrack, rock work, bridges, and amazing scenery.

If there’s a time when I get up there, I’d like to visit this pump track, which I think is near Quebec City.

For those who have been to vallee bras du nord, anyone think it would be a decent place to take kids (8-10yr olds)? Thinking About a possible trip there in the summer but want to make sure there’s reasonable trails and other fun stuff to do in the area…

Definitely! We saw lots of kids and families at the Shannahan area of VBN.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks.
Looking at kingdom trails in Vermont as a possibility as well.

Most definitely. VBN St Raymond would be amazing for kids. Lots of flowy trails there and the climbing is easy. Shannahan is a bit more technical and spread out.

1 Like

While you’re in the area, across the river in St.-Bernard there is a pretty cool pump track that the kids would probably enjoy:

1 Like

Also the Valcartier water park is only about 40 minutes away.

1 Like