10 Things Every Mountain Biker Should Have Done

Saw this on Pinkbike: http://vimeo.com/80735548

I’m at 7 out of 10.
Still have to ride in another country, visit a bike park and cross a mountain range.

Loved it!

I too am at 7 out of 10.

I have never built a bike
I have never crossed a mountain range (although some days the Halifax Climb at Fight Trail feels like it.)
I have never ridden a race (although I should get a half a point because EVERY time I ride its a race as far as I’m concerned. It’s just that not everyone in the group gets to know it :smiley:

Great find. I’m at 8/10.

#1 Done
#2 Done
#3 Done
#4 Not done
#5 Done
#6 Done
#7 Not done
#8 Done
#9 Not done
#10 Done (We’re in Nova Scotia, almost hard not to do, lol.)

The only thing that should have been on the list: trail building or maintenance.

9/10. I need to go find a big mountain range to traverse.

Trail work does seem like a huge over site for the list, but really that “list” was nothing more then a marketing exercise for some one who needed to make a demo reel.

I agree that building trail should have replaced riding to the sea… didn’t quite understand that one :?

I like “crossing a mountain range”… after all it’s a mountain bike, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

i find it very interesting how many people have slept with their bike. :o

It was a long time ago and it probably shouldn’t have happened because we were such good friends, but were both drunk. Things were awkward for a while but we managed to work it out and we’re still friends to this day. :wink:

I’m 10 out of 10 for that list. Thought I was 9 out of 10, then remembered my honeymoon was in Vermont at Kingdom trails. Wife would kill me if she knew I forgot that.