2005 Norco VPS Atomic

halifax.kijiji.ca/c-ViewAd?AdId=527160290

Are you looking to sink your teeth into downhilling , or maybe just looking for an inexpensive bike to huck around with no worries about damaging it? This is the ride you are looking for. Solid as a rock, great hydraulic disc brakes and 7 inches of plush travel front and back. Its riding a 1x8 setup with a bash guard up front.

I’ve down hilled this once at sugarloaf NB and it performed great. able to hit very large drops with comfort. (to be clear, the bike was riden, not abused ). It also does well at fight trail for all the gnarly drops.

It has a 2 stage telescopic seat post, so you can lower it for downhilling or raise it up when you’re using it for a trail bike.

Did I mention the tires? Gnarly 2.6 inch Nokian Gazoloddi tires in fantastic shape. Still lots and lots of tread and huge knobs.

The rebound adjuster knob on the fork is broken, but you can tweak it with a set of vice grips. I have it set right now in the middle, so it doesn’t kick back to fast at you but also absorbs the bumps pretty well. Fork is surprisingly adjustable.

I’m asking $600 but make me a cash offer and we’ll talk.

I will not accept trades for playstations, tattos or other motorized equipment :slight_smile: Don’t even ask.

2005 Norco VPS Atomic

• raceface cranks
  • bash guard
  • 1 x 8 setup with SRAM x5 rear deraillure.
  • Avid Elixir 1 disc brakes with new pads
  • Marzocchi Junior T fork
  • Nokian Gazaloddi 26 x 2.6 inch tires.

I’m located in Beaver Bank.

Is this yours Jeff? I seen it this morning on Kijiji… great deal for a decent downhill rig.

With Keppoch now open, it’s a little tempting to get a DH rig…

Yessir, its mine :slight_smile: