2016 - Pic From Every Ride

About 700 lumens, which is pretty standard :sunglasses:

1 Like

I didn’t have enough light to get a decent pic on the ride, but snapped this after getting home. Picked up a bit of mud in the corn field and the dykes. (Still need to check GoPro to see if anything useful came out.)

Thanks for a great ride, crew!

1 Like

I have joined the cult

3 Likes

proudly Canadian

Uploading…

Skully likes it

" the green mile" connecting to evil birch anyone?! w/ @lonewolf

4 Likes

Now, if I got one it wouldn’t be cool anymore. Lol.

Pic from the Remembrance Day ride in the valley. Leaders, followers, and a wayward frog on the road. I think Mike’s smile says all we need to know about the trail we’d just finished.

4 Likes

3 Likes

From last night’s group ride at Whopper

4 Likes

Man! What a ride!!! Sitting on top of the whooper clearing and not being able to see even light from Bayers Lake was intense!!

I wandered out that way looking for a connection a while ago and couldn’t find an easy way through. It’s a good distance between the end of TGM and EB. It would be awesome if there was a way to link the two areas. I’d be keen to support any trail work in that area. It’s a good amount of distance to cover.

1 Like

Keep in mind that the green mile is partially in a wilderness protected area and depending on the route to EB you could be building in a WPA which is a no no without permission.

1 Like

For sure! My thoughts were more on cleaning up anything that already exists.

Even cleaning up an existing unsanctioned trail is not permitted in a WPA because you are not allowed to get caught altering the landscape.

2 Likes

A few pics from the Bedford parade. Good times!

5 Likes

Had a blast at Shubie with my little man!
Ride Log…

4 Likes

I made it out with my son on the weekend too. At Irishman’s Rd.

6 Likes

not actual riding but “The Aftermath” hashtag calling @adventurer said @JeffV @Rolls @IanM_MTB @Chris_Dwyer-perkins @Rockhopper @xaero @Andre @riderx

2 Likes