2016 - Pic From Every Ride

Merry Shitty Christmas :christmas_tree: to my good brother @IanM_MTB had fun blast as usual, and Lots of thanks :pray: to Vsc @riderx for renting/trying me out this awesome rockstar fattie. Hoping to get a good deal on it. lol

1 Like

Clean up after your pets, people! :laughing: Great ride despite the crap and crashes. Cheers!

So, you crashed into poop?

1 Like

Tried to ride up some stairs, slipped on the ice, fell backwards into poop. I’ve had worse days. :wink:

1 Like

Shitty.

3 Likes

Awesome sticker!

2 Likes

Waterfall at Woodville

3 Likes

Not a ride picture but a new bike. Just couldn’t pass the deal.

5 Likes

sweet ass classic dh you can easily hit evil birch, rifle range, keppoch and sugarloaf on this. safe riding though.

Someone was feeling festive at hemlock ravine park.

1 Like

Ya, it’s a upgrade from the norco bigfoot I have. Rear has 4.5 travel but a bit heavy at 40lbs. Can’t wait for Keppoch next year the other trails very hit

new FATBoYs are in Town w/ @IanM_MTB and @neilNotsoYoung :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@shadowfox70, I was checking your ride out today at IB. Looks sweet. I was tempted to take it for a spin, lol.

1 Like

I was blown away when it crawled and crushed easy but slow to anything in path on flipside greenmile and scotch compared to my ordinary 26mtb. Didn’t do well on icy patches though but manage to keep balance, studs are a must for every wheels. Next proj front suspension and studs.:grin:

1 Like

Attn @nwmenz! I like the suggestion for your new user name! :smile:

Will add a few pics of my own soon…

From blomidon…joudrey trail. Blew a tube half way down and kept riding! Haven’t checked my rim yet.

2 Likes

A few more pics from today in Whopper area with @shadowfox70 and @nwmenz. Pretty decent trail conditions with a few icy spots, but managed okay without studs. We rode Da Minion, Suzie Q, Green Mile, then back out to Power Line and out Da Minion again. Worst spot is at the section from the trail head to the first split, very icy.

Conditions in Truro on Wednesday where wonderful!!

1 Like

Upgrades are made thanks to chain reaction. Love there sales & shipping. New pedals, grips, seat and post, chain, cassette and tires. And also got a full-face and shock pump.

3 Likes

Cool man… 2005-ish Norco 4BY? Usually had single crown forks on them I believe, or am I mistaken on the model?

Waiting on some parts from CRC for a build right now myself.