2017 Giant Bicycles Demo Day at Fight Trail Sat June 10th

Giant Halifax and Bicycles Plus are holding a demo day at Fight Trail this Saturday from 10am- 2pm. Feel free to swing by and try a couple Giant bikes out. All of the details can be found on the Giant Halifax website: http://www.gianthalifax.ca/en-CA/news/article/edit/21374/

4 Likes

I will most certainly be there. In fact, I’m not sure how I will sleep tonight.

:slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am going to try and be there if I don’t have to work.

Could this be the reason for the orange spray paint that recently showed up in Fight?

1 Like

Not a chance in hell.

1 Like

@a.mart Is there a rain date for this or does this happen anyway despite tonight’s weather?

Hey Kirk. Sorry I missed this. I ended up being busy and having to work.

It was great to ride something different Andrew. I rode a Trance Advanced and noticed how different the suspension set up feels compared to my bike. The Trance is more plush where my Trek is more stiff. I prefer a plushier ride so I experimented a bit with pressures on my bike, I dropped both my fork and shock by 10lbs and I must say it feels a little better to me. Maybe a placebo though.

I run my rear shock at 185 and my front at 100. I just dropped to 175 and 90. We’ll see how that feels again tonight

My buddy took out an e-bike. Holy shit! Those things can fly

1 Like

Good stuff!
I’m going to keep my thoughts on e-bikes to myself to avoid a thread liek the line 24 thread haha.

2 Likes

Free placebos are the best kind. As bicycle consumers we usually pay for placebos.

3 Likes

That is probably very true Adam. More true than we would like to think.