2018 Pic From Every Ride

This topic is always my favourite. I love seeing pics from different places and different perspectives. Bring on 2018!

6 Likes

Me and @Rockhopper at Fight Trail today!

8 Likes

Full moon fever at spider.

7 Likes

Pre-ride pic. Probably too cold to take my gloves off for a pic during the ride haha.
Finally got the proper stem for christmas to harness this beast of a fork with 38mm stanchions and a 1.5" steer tube.

3 Likes

Some fresh show at Kentville Bird Sanctuary this afternoon.

8 Likes

Gorge/P2 ride

5 Likes

Shubie park goodness

7 Likes

Looks fun. Sadly couldn’t make it :smiley:

Some pics from the Bird Sanctuary in Kentville

6 Likes

Why bridge a stream when you can gap a stream? Cant wait for the ground to settle and ice to clear so i can rip this properly

2 Likes

Hard work getting through the fresh snow today.

5 Likes

Can’t wait to climb it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: …right after it rains, so I can wear down the lip and rut the shit out of it.

Sounds like a plan! May as well stick with local tradition of how jump trails get used :stuck_out_tongue: bring a brigade! Hahaha

There was some snow in the trees this evening!

6 Likes

Out at Spider Lake today

12 Likes

Amazing conditions at MVP in Fredericton today. Beautifully groomed and skinny tire friendly. Do what you gotta do to get up there!

5 Likes

4 Likes

Wrandees.

8 Likes

How was the pipeline?

Excellent! Only a few spots of open water going up the hill that are easy to get around. The whole loop is in great shape…rideable start to finish (except for two downed trees).

2 Likes