2019 Pic From Every Ride

First time at keppoch and definitely not the last it’s awesome

This was yesterday

10 Likes

@muddy showing me the ropes this weekend on his new rig. Fight Trail and Norawarren.

8 Likes

@muddy is an excellent guide too.

Welcome to the site Matt!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Whopper yesterday

Fight today

9 Likes

Victoria Park never ever disappoints at golden hour!

10 Likes

9 Likes

I wish I had a pic to share from today’s ride to Suzie Lake. I had just arrived at the lake and was considering a swim when a trail runner came running in the opposite direction. All I could see was his hat and sunglasses ( I’m sure some of you know where this is going). When he rounded the corner we were both surprised to see each other. He because he had no idea I was there, me because,besides his hat, sunglasses and running shoes, well, that was it! Hope he applied sunscreen!

6 Likes

nice day for a bbq hot dog.

5 Likes

Funny thing is, he didn’t seem to be carrying a pair of shorts or anything in the event he ran into someone from the Department of Lands and Forests that might take offence to his reckless behaviour in a wilderness area.

Wild.

Most I ever seen out there was a dude up in a tree playing a lute.

5 Likes

Merci trail elves!

11 Likes

Vous êtes les bienvenues!

5 Likes

Spin around Gatineau Park this morning!

11 Likes

Fun time with ma girl tonight, doing a side tour at the weekly ride:

She was rocking the roots oretty good. The @rideeast sessions are working great for her.

16 Likes

Objectively, I do not know how to smile.

2 Likes

I’m going to be within half hour of this trail system today. Worth checking out?

Irishman’s?

Yes, its a pretty cool topology and a buff trail system.

It is tight and twisty with bench cuts and flow trails that around and between large sinkholes caused by the limestone erosion and possible mining.

2 Likes

I think it’s something in Quebec?

Oh… I was confused. :slight_smile:

2 Likes