2019 Pic From Every Ride

I still am hahahaha

1 Like

Haha sorry boys, was trying to get info on a trail system in Ontario and didn’t hit the tag button!

2 Likes

Jumped over to Ontario today, parked at a brewery and ended up hitting a black diamond that follows the Ottawa river.

7 Likes

So dope haha

1 Like

If youre near Barrie, Horseshoe resort is great. If near Markham, the Durham forest is also great.

2 Likes

heading here end of August… any particular trails you would suggest within the park or general area? thinking of checking out map fortune.

1 Like

@TravisA sadly this is as far west as I’ll make it this trip, working my way back towards Scotia tomorrow. Definitely want to come back here and ride more stuff though!

@Tjmsmith122 my riding time was limited on this trip but there’s lots of potential. Gatineau Park was crusher dust for multi use. Lots of climbing and good for a quick spin in the morning.

I was looking into riding Camp Fortune yesterday but it was 33 degrees and the chairlift is still down for maintenance.Ended up riding the BORCA trails just over the river. Check out Trailforks for the Gatineau/ Ottawa area. It’s unbelievable the amount of trail systems up here!

4 Likes

Hit fundy national in nb on your way back!

2 Likes

I know those trails. Probably the best in that local area. The brewery is good too! :beer::beer:

1 Like

My new favourite trail, and Berm-a-frost is a good one

8 Likes

Did you ride Party Mix?

yup

1 Like

I didn’t see the sign in the photo and thought Bermafrost was your fav. Its great but Part Mix is the bomb.

2 Likes

@Nige by far the best trail in the area. I checked out all the BORCA system and that was by far my favourite!

Edit: grabbed a growler and some cans while at the brewery. Everyone was a fan!

2 Likes

MVP trail system in Fredericton. Great old single track with fun rock features. And then this trail… machine groomed, berm filled, jumps everywhere. Hot and muggy riding today, hopefully get out again tomorrow!

6 Likes

The RVC has really stepped up their trail building game at Marysville (MVP) lately. That whole zone at the north end of the trail system is looking pretty buff.

4 Likes

Excavator was in there again yesterday working on some trails. They’ve been busy!

2 Likes

Full load today! #keppoch

10 Likes

Whooper, Lake loop, Da Minion, Flip Side. Little on the warm side but great trail conditions.

9 Likes

Flat Lake today! Looking seaward.

6 Likes