2019 QEII Ride for Cancer

Hey biking community,

I’ve joined 2019 QEII Foundation for their Trail 75KM to raise funds for Ride for Cancer, funds raised will help stop cancer in its tracks and advance cancer care for Atlantic Canadians.

Please fuel my fight against cancer and help change lives for the 1 in 2 Atlantic Canadians who will face a cancer diagnosis in their lifetime. My family has been affected by cancer so I am hoping to help fight cancer by raising funds.

In 2019, our Ride community will stop cancer in its tracks by purchasing critical state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment for cervical cancer , the most effective and minimally invasive way to diagnose and treat precancerous cell changes before they even develop into cancer. We’ll also help bring Atlantic Canada’s first surgical robotics system to the QEII – giving prostate cancer patients shorter hospital stays, less pain, quicker recovery times and, most importantly, a decreased risk of the cancer advancing or recurring.

This year, our Ride community will continue to fund groundbreaking research to discover new treatments and cures for blood cancer, as well as individualized support programs for cancer patients and their families through The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada.

The ride takes place on September 28 so there is little time left to make a donation.

Simply click the link below to make a donation to my page:

Thank you so much for your support - it is truly appreciated.

John

John McNamara

4 Likes