2020 Spring Trail Conditions

Moved here a little over a year ago now, just trying to find more places to ride haha

@Yisbah Keppoch is closer to 2 hours from Halifax. Day use fees are $10 for no shuttle or $35 for the shuttle. The shuttle only runs Sat/Sun in the summer and fall months. COVID-19 restrictions will most likely impact shuttle operations this year though.

Everything is on their website and updates on trail conditions and shuttle operations can be found on their FB page.

2 Likes

P2 is fucked at the top, but great once you get passed the initial 100m or so. Bird sanctuary is in amazing shape.

2 Likes

Okay thanks man appreciate that. I never knew they had a fb page I’ll check it out!

Yep, there is no closer than shuttle ride close. All part of the experience though.

The Notorious D.O.G. and I checked out whopper today. Trails in great shape, thanks to all trail elves! Actually probably more dry than I recall them being this time of year, judging by happenings elsewhere, it’s going to be an interesting forest fire season…

1 Like

Update: the mud ruts at the top of P2 are drying out, and its fast as heck for the rest of it.

2 Likes

Unfortunately it does not rake itself after the haircut.

Weather doesn’t look great.

If you can’t ride… fix trails?

5 Likes

I realize only the first two days are anywhere accurate.

1 Like

We need rain, otherwise if there are any more forest fires, we could lose the woods again.

7 Likes

It’s in the forecast. :crossed_fingers:t2::raised_hands:

1 Like

Rode Fitzies. So dry its like there’s talcum powder in the corners. Worth the trip.

5 Likes

Rode Fight last night and Whooper today, they are both bone dry and rolling nice.

2 Likes

How are the trails at railyard today? Want to take the family up for a ride, but will avoid if too wet…
Was also thinking of the MARC trails in dayspring