2021 Trail Conditions

I rode by mid-afternoon yesterday and it appeared to be open again.

1 Like

I went up this morning and can confirm: Cooked is open! There’s a section in the middle that’s still pretty soft, but otherwise it’s a load of fun! BONUS: there’s now a new trail leading from the bottom of cooked over to Double Stacked (Wall Ride), and the corkscrew berm on Double-Stacked has been reworked. Plus, additional drainage. Lots of fun, and will be even better once it fully sets in and hardens up more.

2 Likes

Video from today’s run down Cooked:

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CUu8ruDAzT_/

Not sure this is correct thread, but a cant see a dedicated Bird Sanctuary section.

Was in there yesterday and there are newly posted NO Trespassing signs on the new flow section (southwest corner of system along brook).

Any insight from anyone?

1 Like

There is a hunting stand in there.

Evil Birch is pretty overgrown and the small wooden drop with the wooden lander is broken so stay careful.

2 Likes

I’m planning to head to Wentworth on Saturday afternoon. Does anyone have a recent conditions update? Advice?

My advice would be to keep the rubber down and try and avoid crashing

3 Likes

…but some of my most memorable rides end in crashes!

2 Likes

Anyone out and about at MRWA this morning that can report on whether its dry enough to ride?

The east end (West Pine) is ok, so the west end is probably even better.

2 Likes

Thanks Lawrence!

Empire trails, some scattered puddles as well,
love that ravine downhill trail!

4 Likes

Heads up of you are riding Bowater: someone has been laying logs across the trails.

Trail running crew maybe? They were there this weekend I see

No idea, but laying a log across the bottom of a steep runout is not cool.

1 Like

And it’s punishable by 5-10 years in prison if caught! Truro had an issue for this that was short lived after the culprit learned this

2 Likes

Would Wentworth be ok to ride tomorrow after noon after the rain today?

New trails probably need some time to dry out.

1 Like