2022 Pic/Vid from Every Ride

Long live Chinese Carbon.

7 Likes

ugh

1 Like

Not mountain biking but thought I’d share.

10 Likes

well 6 weeks with this bad boy on thanks to my last ride at poley followed by a followup then PT

broken C5 but still have feeling/use of all of my extremities i am a lucky man might buy a 649 ticket haha.

12 Likes

went down the rock shoot on bear nessecities and didnt notice the berm at the bottom until it was to late my own dumb ass fault for not scoping down the trail.

Damn dude. Heal up soon.

2 Likes

You too man, booted up i see

i am gonna shop around for a neck brace for wentworth and such i think in the meantime

2 Likes

@rmacgregor9 so shitty man. Hopefully a speedy recovery.

2 Likes

Oh crap! Sorry to hear that.

Speedy recovery dude!

2 Likes

Jeez man, glad it wasn’t more serious! Heal up :+1:

1 Like

Heal up fast!!

Late post from this week’s whopper ride.

12 Likes

Never gets old.

16 Likes

No photo from my ride from July 7 around 630 pm at MacRun, but …

I think I am fast, I hold many top 10s, but I got whopped by an unknown phantom rider doing Duck 'n Run south. He did many impressive time shaving climbs up steep rocks. I had to bail out at Granitude and not die, but he kept on.

Whoever you were - very impressive riding!!

3 Likes

MRWA She/Her+ Ride. Great ride including the damsels rescuing someone in distress!

21 Likes

10 Likes

Wentworth once,
Wentworth twice.

2 days back to back.

13 Likes

My wife and I took advantage of the Rocky Mountain Demo Tour to sample a few bikes at Wentworth(and some beers at Tatabrewco). Were not disappointed.

14 Likes

Glad to see these kind of events coming back, would love to swing a leg over a modern trail bike or all-mountain bike to see how they compare to my 100mm travel XC bike.

3 Likes

Was a perfect night for Cape Split.

23 Likes