2022 Pic/Vid from Every Ride

Grand Falls, Edmundston, Poley, Brookvale, Wentworth and Dieppe demos and riding on the go the past week- such a great scene we have on the go in Atl Canada!

11 Likes

Both of my wife’s bikes are 26", a ht with a 120mm fork and a specialized era with 120mm? F+R. Trying 27.5 and 29ers was quite the revelation.

5 Likes

Wentworth fun in the sun :facepunch:

13 Likes

6 Likes

MVP just keeps getting better and better. Slash and Berm!

5 Likes

A few of us rode MVP yesterday too. What a great little system.

3 Likes

I’m glad I got out and bush sawed before you made the trip!

We’re slowly working away! V fib is my baby for the summer and I’m spending rainy days on it, but we are planning a big trail work day. Explore Velo is planning on sponsoring it.

4 Likes

Lil edit from last week’s Cape Split ride.

12 Likes

I’ve hardly ridden all year and this was sadly my first time jumping all year but it was great times had by all🔥
Also, repping the ECMTB jersey for ya :rofl::metal:

13 Likes

Long ride yesterday. Empire, 9 Mile, McIntosh and the bits in between.

19 Likes

4 posts were split to a new topic: MVP Trail Maintenance

Yes, that section is definitely within the MVP boundary. The run in is a bit blind and connecting the two gaps was a bit awkward (at least for me); I don’t think many people were comfortable/capable of riding it and kind of fell out of use.

4 Likes

It was very hot and windy but another annual Hooligans Ride is in the books. Thanks for the stickers @lancethedesigner

16 Likes

@supercraig rad!!! :metal:

2 Likes

Half Nelson -Squamish BC

4 Likes

Love that trail!

1 Like

Ride some trails in North Conway:

Had an old coal driven steam power air compressor in the woods from when they were extracting and milling granite into columns.

There was a big granite column in there too. Seemed weird until I read about it.

11 Likes

My 5 year old having a blast ripping at Wentworth and Vic park. He rode kitchen party and Hakuna Matata.
Crashed hard once but shook it off like a champ :facepunch:

9 Likes

8 Likes