2022 Pic/Vid from Every Ride

9 Likes

We’ll done! Do you use a tow rope to help him up to the top?

Yes, I bought a shotgun tow rope. It helps a lot but still very difficult on the tight switchbacks. But ya gott do what ya gotta do :+1:

2 Likes

First trail ride since I was in BC. Never would have guessed on the flight home it would be this long before I got back on the mountain bike. Hard to beat a good ride for shaking off the stress of a crazy couple of months, even if it was just a quick one to make sure the new shifter and mostly-fixed rear rim are holding up.

7 Likes

Tuesday on the Run

19 Likes

Checked out the new sections at the gorge last night for a quick rip while doing an errand in kentville

12 Likes

Nice! We have a TowWhee tow rope that we’ve been practice with. My three year old likes to stop and let all the slack out of the rope so that he gets sling shotted forward (scary :sweat_smile:). I’ll have to get up to Wentworth myself sometime to scope it out and then return another day with the kiddos.

1 Like

10 Likes

Followed up a 30km mtb ride at the Railyard with a 90km gravel ride yesterday. Good times.

12 Likes

Out for a cruise around the neighbourhood and some 4 wheeler trails this afternoon

I really need to cut those damn bars down…

10 Likes

Lol!

Lolz, KonaCarls old DuDu.

Apparently… no idea of the history on that one.

My ankle isn’t 100% yet, so I’m sticking to gravel until it’s strong enough to not worry about reinjury. The pulled pork sandwich at Cavicchi’s is still excellent if anyone was wondering.

15 Likes

Couldn’t help but like the filter matching the trees to my stem and hubs

6 Likes

Bit of gravel with Enid this morning.

8 Likes

Back to my regular schedule of only riding when it’s wet.

6 Likes

Climbed until the legs gave out. Wentworth is running amazingly!

10 Likes

The Notch got me the other day :man_facepalming:

7 Likes

Found a sweet spot to build a little slab gap.

14 Likes