26” mtb tire

Anyone selling or willing to sell a 26” tire that’s in decent/good shape. Need a back tire for my brother

I have no tires, but likely have a few tubes you can take if you want/need them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/mobile/ca/en/michelin-country-cross-mtb-tyre/rp-prod32826

not sure if your looking to buy online but…

I have got 2 continental x kings I’d sell. They are 26x2.2 I believe.

They are hardly used.

I’ve got a few 26" tires that are in decent shape. I’ll dig through my pile and find a decent one. you can have it for free. Where are you located?

1 Like

Ok yeah I only need 1 and it’s a rear tire

1 Like

Ok if you have any good rear tires I’ll take em

I’ll have a look to see what I have and post back up here.

1 Like

Sorry for the delayed reply, things have been busy. I’ve got a couple of options for you-

Maxxis Ignitor 26 x 2.35
Maxxis Advantage 26 x 2.25 or 26 x 2.4

All are used but have decent tread left- at least 75%+ for sure. If you want one of those, just let me know.

edit there’s a 26 x 2.25 Maxxis Ardent kicking around here too…

2 Likes

I’d be interested in the advantage 26x2.25 and the ardent

The Advantage has better traction overall and much better cornering traction than the Ardent.

Where are you located?

1 Like

Well right now I’m in Cape Breton but in the spring I’ll be back in Halifax

just wondering if you still had some 26’’ tires kicking around? I am looking to put something a bit wider than the curently mounted 2.1 panaracer fire xc on the front and just seen this post. i could meet you in the hrm if that works. Thanks!

1 Like

I have a NEW Kevlar 26x2.35 Bontrager. Never mounted. It is on kijiji for $35.

1 Like

Are you in the hrm ? I could pick it up tonight if you’re around . Thanks

Sorry, I did not check this over the weekend. I am available evenings/weekends. 902-456-9441 if you want to text me,