27.5 tubes

Does anybody know where I can get a few 27.5 inch tubes? I don’t see any on the cyclesmith website in stock and i’ve got a flat I need to deal with, Thanks

1 Like

I think Walmart has some. Was in there the other day and they have 29” presta. Worth a shot.

1 Like

MEC always has tubes of all sizes in stock.

1 Like

They might be listed as 650b size.

do you have experience with them? most of the reviews say absolute garbage

Still running tubes full time and always use MEC tubes. Can only think of two flats I’ve had on rides in the past six years. My success rate may have nothing to do with the tubes, but I’m sticking with them.

3 Likes

just bought a few at walmart but i got home and realized the valve stem dosnt fit inside my rim so I have to return them

You bought Schrader valves. You need Presta. You won’t likely find those at Walmart or Crappy Tire.

The tubes at MEC, especially the Conti brand tubes, are awesome. The house brand tubes are decent too.

5 Likes

WHAT?! You don’t spend a small fortune on liquid latex and fancy pool noodle inserts like the rest of us? Blasphemy.

3 Likes

Check at the store anyway. Not all of their brands list on their website properly and as Keith said, it may be listed under 650b instead.

1 Like

UM, 26" tubes work fine in 27.5

2 Likes

Sportchek. I believe we have some in stock. I’m at the mall but not sure about other locations.

1 Like

Hey I’ve found cyclesmith’s website is rarely updated I’d try calling them to check first so you can get a higher quality one

1 Like

MEC, always worked great for me.

1 Like

Sportwheels has TONS of tube stock left, that is always an option as well.

4 Likes

If you wanna get some for the future, sport chek has them online for $2.88. I picked up a couple for my 29er and got a pair of bike shorts with chamois for 9.88 on clearance. Use the code SCSHIP for free shipping.

2 Likes

Thanks! Just bought a few and used the shipping code