A new dream team: Contador and Basso

EVERYBODY needs friends to suffer with them!!!
Gee, maybe we should hold a Pedaltrout super-fundraiser (Government enjoys funding ‘trade missions’) to do one (or four) of these things. I’m thinking seriously about hooking up with a pro team or news agency to photograph at least one of the big tours in my lifetime.

That’d be pretty cool, too!

The Cycling news reports that Contador has signed a new deal with Specialized, cool in itself. But also stated in the article is a mention that Basso may join his team for 2010. He may truly be unstopppable then.
Read more here

Should be an interesting year

looking forward to seeing if Team Radio Shack will be a real contender too

I’m wondering if Cervelo is changing its lineup at all. Sure, building a team around 2008 tour winner Carlos Sastre seemed like a good idea - but he was looking a touch past his pro prime this season.
It’ll be interesting to see what form Super Lance will be in against a gazelle like Contador. Has anybody any news on the Radio Shack - Livestrong lineup? Have they built a serious team around SL?

Man! It’ll be an exciting season for sure!

All I know about Lance is from Twitter and he appears to be in serious training mode!!

I liek what lance has done outside of cycling and in cycling… I hope he does well

I’d really like to do his vancouver to Texas ride one of these years

be nice to get a team together to have friends to suffer along with me